What to bring to camp.....
As many of the activities are outdoors based, we are asking parents / guardians to ensure children come to the Holiday Camp with the appropriate clothing.
We suggest that the children come dressed for the weather,
We suggest all children should come dressed in:
- Old trousers
- Jumper or fleece
- Shoes suitable for running around in,
we suggest trainers.
Children should also bring:
- A waterproof coat with hood
- If possible, some waterproof trousers
- Spare trousers, jumper or fleece, t-shirt, socks, underwear and shoes
- A sun hat if sunny and sun cream
- A scarf, hat and gloves if cold
- A pair of welly boots
Children also need to bring a packed lunch with them. Please ensure the lunchbox is clearly labelled with your child’s name, children also need to bring a AM and PM Snack as well as a drink- All our
sites are NUT FREE so please do not pack any nuts